Sunday 2 February 2014

So you want to run a pub?






I have worked in the licensed trade for the past 20 years and have learn't lots about Best Practice for running a great pub. 
Ive worked for pub companies, Mitchells and Butlers and Whitbread as well as going it alone with a Punch Lease.
Since having my two boys, I have been unable to return to running a pub full time so I decided to set up a company helping other.
Primarily, Party Sleuth Promotions is about tracking down new customers and building communities on Social Media, managing email marketing and tieing it all in to off line marketing. In my quest for finding interesting content for my own social media it occurred to me that I could also offer best practice advice based on my learning from working with pub companies such as Mitchells & Butlers, Whitbread and Punch.
So I will be blogging on a range of topics including "How to become more energy efficient", "How to write a great business plan", and various staff training resources.
I would also love to hear from you. What are the biggest hurdles your pub is facing? What topics would  you like to hear more about and just as importantly, let me know if you disagree!










No comments:

Post a Comment